The Public Health PBRN Program supports research networks nationwide comprising local and state governmental public health agencies, community partners, and collaborating academic research institutions.
Click the states listed below to learn more about the research projects, publications and presentations from each network.
- Applying Community-Based Participatory Research Partnership Principles to Public Health Practice-Based Research Networks (SAGE Open, October-December 2016)
- The Public Health PBRN Program: A Status Update (2014)
- Bibliography of the Public Health PBRN Program 2008-2013 (2014)
- The Public Health PBRN Program: A Summative Report (2013)
- Overview and Guidance Documents for Public Health PBRNs (2013)
Click here to submit an application to become an affiliate member.