The Connecticut Practice Based Research Network (PBRN), led by the Connecticut Association of Directors of Health, includes the Connecticut Department of Health, local health departments across the state, the Hispanic Health Council, and the academic public health programs of the University of Connecticut, Southern Connecticut State University, and Yale University. Initial research projects will focus on organizational and governance issues within local public health systems and their effects on the scope and cost of state-mandated public health services.
- Examining the Relationship Between Local Health Department Fee for Service Structures and Service Program Outcomes
- Measuring Quality in Local Public Health Emergency Preparedness: The H1N1 Experience
- Financial Constraints, Regionalization Incentives, and Public Health Responses
- Utilization and Effectiveness of a Health Equity Index in Mobilizing Local Public-Health Action
- Cost Effectiveness, Efficiency and Equity of Inspection Services Throughout Connecticut's Local Public Health System
- The Effects of Cross-Jurisdictional Resource Sharing on the Implementation, Scope and Quality of Public Health Services
- Connecticut Association of Directors of Health
- Connecticut Department of Health
- Hispanic Health Council
- Institute for Community Research
- University of Connecticut
- Southern Connecticut State University
- Yale University
Jennifer Kertanis, M.P.H.
CT Association of Directors of Health
Elaine O’Keefe, M.S.P.H.
Yale School of Public Health Office of Community Health
241 Main St., 2nd Floor
Hartford, CT 06106