Funding: Mentored Researcher Development Award
This research will study implementation of policies supporting Health Information Exchange (HIE) as they relate to the exchange of lab data and immunization records via statewide collaborative networks. Using existing survey data and new interview data, she will construct a simulation model to uncover interventions and incentives to promote incorporation of public health data into HIE.
Peter D. Jacobson, J.D., M.P.H.
University of Michigan
- Public Health Agencies and Health Information Exchanges Must Collaborate to Ensure Greatest Value from Taxpayers’ Investment (August 2014)
- Challenges and requirements for developing data architecture supporting integration of sustainable supply chains (Inf Technol Manag, December 2014)
- Information systems to support sustainable consumption and sustainable supply (Inf Technol Manag, November 2014)
- Incentivizing Health Information Exchange: Collaborative Governance, Market Failure, and the Public Interest (Proceedings of the 15th Annual International Conference on Digital Government Research, June 2014)
- Collaborative Governance to Support Exchange of Public Health-Relevant Data (PHSSR Research-in-Progress Webinar Series, February 2014 recording)
- Aligning Incentives for Health Information Exchange and Public Health
- Implementing Health Information Exchange: Exchanging Immunization Data in Michigan
- Collaborative Governance for Health Information Exchange